Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wednesday

Not much time to post, so I'll make this fast.........

Consumption: Did great until after the kids were in bed. Easy wasn't home yet and I totally binged on cookies. It was so clearly an emotional binge too - why don't I see that before I do it? Anyway, the cookies are all gone so it won't be an option again.

Exercise: Didn't actually do any, but I did meet with my girlfriends and we set up a walking and accountability schedule for the summer.

Clutter Control: Nothing major - just keeping up with laundry and dishes.

Spiritual Development: Spent my morning quiet time in prayer over some issues that havebeen weighing on me. I felt much lighter when I was done and it helped my morning go very smoothly. It's always amazing to me how you can feel physically lighter after unloading your "burdens" to God.

No comments: