Friday, September 14, 2007

A Better Week

Well, it was definitely better this week. I ran three days (MTF). I am discovering how very important sleep is to me these days. I think it contributes a great deal to the headaches (lack of sleep that is). On the days I am in bed by 10:00 I have no trouble getting up to run. If I don't hit the sack until after 10:30 it's a whole other story - and if I do get up and run I usually wind up with a headache. You wouldn't think 30 minutes makes that much difference, but I guess the truth is I'm either in bed between 9:30 & 10:00 or not until after 11:00 - that's a more significant difference. So, next week I will focus on trying to get to bed at a consitent (and earlier) time.

I had a scripture jump out in a big way for me this week. It spoke strongly to me, and I have "given" it to three friends that needed it this week as well - So, I'll share it with you too!

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to perservere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.
Hebrews 10:35-36
Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: