Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Quick Update

Well, things are picking up pace. Paris started school yesterday. She's doing great, I'm doing pretty good. Tripp and Viv start Sonshine School next week. We have Open House for that on Thursday. I met Tripp's teacher today - I really liked her. I think it won't take her long to get on "Tripp's Short List." (It's a very good thing to be on Tripp's Short List) Even though I don't officially start my job at the church until the 1st, I've been working a lot. I have no doubt I will be able to clock all 10 of my hours every week.

In the midst of all that I've been jogging daily. Easy has to leave early tomorrow so I will have to try that dance workout video again. Hopefully I'll keep up better since I've been through it once now. Eating has been steady. Sunday after church we went out to lunch with my folks at Wings n More. They are doing South Beach. We all splurged and ate fried food. Lesson? All that grease left me with one upset tummy. I'm glad to say I'm just not used to eating like that anymore.

In addition to my morning quiet time I have continued reading my book for Book Club. I can take it and read while I'm in line waiting to pick up Paris. That's a whole new experience for me. I am very much enjoying the book and looking forward to discussing it next Monday....I just need to actually finish reading it before then! I better go......chore yet to do and I need to hit the sack befor eit gets too late. 5:00 AM comes EARLY when you're not naturally wired as a morning person!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Honey,
5AM comes early even when you are a natural morning person! I get up at 5:30 to work out and I am a morning person - still a tough deal!