Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Holding Steady

I've had a bit of a blogging block. No doubt this has something to do with my focus being split in many directions at the moment. We're going out of town for the weekend and I have no doubt I will feel able to sort of catch you all up on what God's been doing in my life. I just need a little more time to process at the moment. As far as the physical remodeling goes - I'm holding steady at the 15 pounds lost mark. Again, after the trip this weekend I plan to do what I can to propel that forward, including putting physical exercise as a higher priority than watching my soap or blabbing on the phone. I appreciate those of you who reminded me that it's jsut a decision and I'm the only one who can make it. So, enjoy your week and weekend, I'll be back to posting after my trip.

No comments: