Monday, July 16, 2007

Not Dead

Hello out there! I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead, but my interent was for about 10 days. So, here's a breif catch up. God is good. 'Nuff said.

But since I'm never good at letting a few words ays what a lot of words could..............I'm doing OK. My eating has stayed pretty good. I'm getting in more quiet times than I was. I'm still struggling with the exercise part - my walking days are allways great, but the rest of the days it seems to fall to the bottom of the list and I never get to it. Mainly, I can tell you that God is really working on me. He's providing for me. He's reminding me that I must be humble. He's also reminding me that amazing things are ahead. Thank you all for your prayers. I should get back in the groove of frequent posting now that my internet is functional again!

No comments: