Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Perpetual Project

You may have seen over on my other blog that Easy got me my own computer for my birthday & Mother's Day this year.  The main reason I wanted on was so that I could start blogging again and stop fighting for device time with my three beautiful, electronic hogging children.  I've been sitting on the couch this evening tweaking the little boxes on this blog in preparation to re-launch it.

I thought long an hard about not coming back to this blog.  I considered combing my other blog and this one.  I find at this point in life it is difficult to separate out the family stories from my own.  We are a system that is always changing and growing together.  What happens to one of us effects all of us.  After much consideration though, I've decided to keep them separate.  I want this blog to continue to be dedicated to introspection and taking a closer look at what God is doing as he transforms me.

What I hope you will see as we continue along this journey is that I have surrendered to God's story for my life. (I considered Sarah Surrendered as a blog title if I had combined the two sites.). I have no idea what chapters lie ahead for me.  What I do know is that I have learned to stop railing against the pieces of my story that have been revealed.  I have stopped looking ahead to what the next chapter might be and learned to enjoy the one I'm in.  I understand now that trying to orchestrate the way the story goes is ridiculous.  I already know how it ends.  Jesus is my beginning and end.  The end.

My battery is running low so I'm going to post this and go plug in this nifty new tablet/laptop thing that Easy got me.  I hope as I begin writing here again that my words might reach out and draw someone closer to Christ.  That really is the point of my whole story.

No comments: