Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quick Update

My eating has been good some days and bad others. I'm still holding in that lovely 3 pound range that I've been in for 3 months now.

I'm struggling with exercise. I've gotten in 1 day since my last post.

I've had a headache since last Friday. Today my doc gave me a perscription to help prevent migraines. We're starting at a low dose and it may take some time to see if it's going to work. Side effects? Take it at night and don't be surprised if your groggy in the morning. Great, I didn't know I could be any groggier than I already am - thus the 1 day of exercise.

I am pursuing teaching opportunities at church. I will be teaching our Wednesday night ladies' class next week and another one sometime in February. I will also be teaching 3 lessons this semester for our Wednesday morning ladies' class. As soon as I get the three pieces of furniture in the garage painted I will be able to move a table upstairs to creat my writing and studying nook. Hopefully by February that will be done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lara said...

I am so looking forward to hearing you Wednesday night! I promise I won't make any silly faces at you while you're talking! hehehe :)